The Gang We Love To Call Our Family

The Gang We Love To Call Our Family
We are the family where the fun is. We love to make each other laugh, giggle, and smile!

About Me

I am a young (At least I'd still like to think) mother of 4 beautiful children. I am currently involved with the youth in our Ward as the Young Women's President, and have loved every single minute of it. My children and my husband keep me very youthful, inviting me into their hobbies. Wow we are a busy family, but I wouldn't have it any other way! A few things that I love are: Spending time with my darling husband, taking my kids to the park, riding my motorcycle (I know it's hard to believe I have a motorcycle), outdoorsy stuff,Getting my hair done, pedicures, getting my nails done, going shopping,(Of course I am a little high maintenance, but what girly girl isn't), I love doing things with just the girls too! I love to LAUGH!

Friday, August 22, 2008

Photobucket
I love Fridays, I think everyone does!
I think this picture really defines a
fantastic emotion.(Hee, Hee). I want
you all to know I took this picture of
Ryan when he was taking his morning
swim. He was actually yelling at me to
get away, because I was interrupting
his rhythm. Ryan I love you!

5 comments:

Krista Miller said...

I don't believe you. If it was Ryan, there would be bubbles in the water! He,He!

Nicole said...

Hi sara yeah you have a blog I am stoked. I found yours off of Amy's and it is so great. Good job. You have some cuties. Hope you don't mind me peekin.

Carlye Momma said...

hey mama! I'm so excited you have a blog!!! It's darling! We were just talking about you today in primary...about how wonderful your sharing times are each time! Brackon still remembers your crocodile hunter one! I need you to remind me the song cuz he asks me about it every once in a while. Anyway...cute blog...cute fam...cute cute cute!

Brooke said...

I love your blog! It's absolutely darling! Your family is so cute! My kids are obsessed. Thanks for taking them on walks to the park!

Shauna said...

Hello my name is Shauna! I found you by your blog and would love to connect! I am trying to connect with my Oborn family line :) Looking forward to hearing from you soon! My email address is: shauna20@gmail.com